商务职场口语76
发布时间:2019年04月17日
发布人:nanyuzi  

保险咨询

 

Consult About Insurance

 

A: May I ask you a few questions about insurance?

 

A能问您几个有关保险的问题吗?

 

 

B: Yes.

 

B可以。

 

 

A: Now we’ve given a CIF Shanghai price for some steel plates. What insurance rate do you suggest we should get?

 

A我们现在给一些钢板报了到上海的CIF价格。您建议我们应该保哪种险?

 

 

B: Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover.

 

B好的,很明显你们不用上全险。

 

 

A: Why not?

 

A为什么?

 

 

B: Because they aren’t delicate goods and won’t likely be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

 

B因为它们不是易碎品,在海运过程中不容易损坏。FPA(单独海损不赔付)就可以了。

 

 

A: Then am I right in understanding that FPA does not cover partial loss for the nature of particular average?

 

A那我是不是可以这样理解:FPA不承保单独海损性质的部分损失?

 

 

B: That’s right. On the other hand, a WPA policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.

 

B是的。相反,WPA(单独海损赔付)承保在各种情况下发生的部分损失。

 

 

A: Are there any other clauses in marine policies?

 

A海运保险里还包括其他款项吗?

 

 

B: Oh, lots of them! For instance, War Risks, TPND and SRCC.

 

B哦,很多!比如战争险、盗窃和提货不着险。

 

 

A: Well, thank you very much for all that information. Could you give me a quotation for my consignment now?

 

A好的,谢谢您提供的信息。您现在能给我这批货的报价吗?

 

 

B: Are you going to make an offer today?

 

B您今天就下单吗?

 

 

A: Yes, my customer is in urgent need of the steel plates.

 

A是的,我的客户现在急需钢板。

 

 

B: OK. I’ll get this rate right away

 

B好的。我马上就去拿价格表。

 

 

A: Thank you.

 

A谢谢。