商务职场口语75
发布时间:2019年04月16日
发布人:nanyuzi  

货物破损原因

 

Cause of Damage

 

A: I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. It’s about our order contract 05-TS-WAL.

 

A恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。事关我们的05-TS-WAL订单合同。

 

 

B: What’s the problem?

 

B怎么了?

 

 

A: The goods arrived half a month later than scheduled. What’s more, five cases were found broken and the unit inside seriously damaged.

 

A货物比原计划晚到了半个月。还有,有五箱货破损了,里面的货品损坏严重。

 

 

B: Really? That’s something unexpected. You see, all our exports were strictly inspected before shipment. The goods were in perfect condition when they left.

 

B真的?真是出人意料。您知道,我们所有的出口产品都是在货运前经过严格检查的。运走时都是完整无损的。

 

 

A: But then there were some cracks in a number of cases. Almost all the bottom of the cases were loose.

 

A但是后来许多外箱上都有裂纹。几乎所有的外箱底部都松了。

 

 

B: That could have happened in the course of transit or unloading due to rough handling.

 

B那可能是运输或者卸货过程中没有轻拿轻放造成的。

 

 

A: But our surveyors found the damage was caused by poor packing.

 

A但是我们的检测员发现破损是不合格包装导致的。

 

 

B: But there is nothing wrong with our packing. Our cartons are standard export ones. And we also enforced them with straps.

 

B但是我们的包装一点问题都没有。外包装盒都是出口标准的。而且我们都用带子加固过。

 

 

A: But you filled the cartons too full and the straps are not strong enough. When they were rehandled, some of them were broken.

 

A但是你们把箱子装得太满了,带子也不够结实。当再次搬运时,其中的一些就破了。

 

 

B: I don’t think the stevedores could have handled them with great care.

 

B我觉得搬运工在搬运过程中没有多加小心。

 

 

A: There were so many goods waiting to be shipped. The stevedores couldn’t take a lot of care in handling every carton. But if your packing is good enough, they can stand the rehandling.

 

A那么多的货物等待运输。搬运工不可能搬运每个箱子的时候都很留意的。但是如果你们的包装足够结实,它们是能承受得住再次搬运的。

 

 

B: We’ll check it with the parties concerned.

 

B我们会对此和相关人员进行核实。

 

 

A: There is another problem with the packing.

 

A包装还有别的问题。

 

 

B: What is it?

 

B什么问题?

 

 

A: Some goods were scattered. They were not packed in the carton. Why did you do it this way?

 

A有些货物是散装的。没有包装在箱子里。你们为什么这么做?

 

 

B: There was no room in the container. One carton of goods had to be shipped unpacked.

 

B集装箱里没有地方了。一箱货物不得不散装运输。

 

 

A: Next time please don’t do that. This kind of poor packing can easily cause damage to the goods.

 

A下次请不要这样做了。这种不合格的包装很容易对产品造成破坏。

 

 

B: I’ll remember it.

 

B我会记住的。

 

 

A: If the damage was caused by poor packing, you should compensate or it.

 

A如果损坏因不合格包装造成,你们要对此进行赔偿。

 

 

B: I’ll check it soon and give you an answer within this week.

 

B我会尽快核查,并在这个星期内给您答复。