商务职场口语85
发布时间:2019年04月29日
发布人:nanyuzi  

做笔录

 

Take Notes

 

A: Are you doing anything right now, Jane?

 

A简,你现在手头有什么事吗?

 

 

B: I’m typing a report for the moment, Mr. White. Anything I need to do?

 

B我正在打一份报告,怀特先生。有什么事要我做吗?

 

 

A: Will you please cut it for a while and come in here to take a letter?

 

A请你暂时放一下,进来录写我口授的一封信好吗?

 

 

B: Is it urgent?

 

B是急件吗?

 

 

A: Yes, this letter can’t go into the mail any later than 5 o’clock. It’s about a contract.

 

A是的,这封信必须在五点前寄出。是有关一项合同的。

 

 

B: OK, I’m coming.

 

B好吧,我就来。

 

 

A: Please take a seat, Jane. Have you got your spare pens and pencils?

 

A请坐,简。你带了备用钢笔和铅笔了吗?

 

 

B: Yes, I have this time. But if I don’t understand a word or a phrase when you’re dictating, can I ask you halfway?

 

B是的,这次带来了。不过要是您口授时有一个词或词组我不明白,我能不能中途问您呢?

 

 

A: No, I’d prefer not. I don’t want any interruptions every other minute, but you can ask me at the end of the letter.

 

A不,我希望不要。我不想每隔一会儿就被打断,不过你可以在结束时问我。

 

 

B: All right, I understand now. Do you think I should leave a margin on every page wide enough for notes and amendments?

 

B好吧,我知道了。您看我是不是应该在每一页边上留些空白,用以做标注和修改呢?

 

 

A: Of course. You’d better pay attention to the spelling when you type it.

 

A当然。你最后打字时还要注意拼写。

 

 

B: Certainly I will, Mr. White. By the way, may I use a window envelope?

 

B我会的,怀特先生。顺便问一下,我可以用开窗信封吗?

 

 

A: Yes, that’s fine. Now, when you finish these, I want you to put these cards in alphabetical order, using the last names, and then make a list.

 

A可以,没问题。做完这些后,我要你把这些卡片依照姓氏按字母顺序排好,然后做一份目录。

 

 

B: You want the cards in alphabetical order, using the last names?

 

B要这些卡片依照姓氏按字母顺序排列?

 

 

A: Right. And the last thing, we’re going to clean the files out tomorrow. Now let’s begin.

 

A对。还有最后一件事,明天要清理文件。现在开始吧。