Rush Jobs
执行紧急任务
A: Thanks for coming to this meeting. I know it’s a bit last minute. Jane, would you like to explain what we’ll be working on for the next few days?
A:谢谢大家赶来参加这个会议,我知道现在已经快到午休时间了。简,你能给大家介绍一下我们未来几天的工作任务吗?
B: Sure. We’ve had a last-minute order in today. It’s a big order and we don’t have much lead-time, so we’ll all need to drop whatever we’re doing to work on this.
B:当然。今天我们刚刚接到一个订单。这是个大订单,但我们没有太多的筹备时间,因此我们必须放下手头的所有工作来完成这项任务。
A: Thanks, Jane. Does anyone have any questions?
A:谢谢简。大家有什么问题吗?
C: What is the order?
C:订单的内容是什么?
A: Wedding invitations for 1000 people.
A:1000份婚礼邀请函。
C: And when are they due?
C:他们什么时候要?
A: Friday. That gives us two days to complete them.
A:本周五。因此我们只有两天的时间。
D: Have they been designed yet?
D:邀请函已经设计好了吗?
A: No, but the client has agreed to come in after lunch this afternoon to agree on a design.
A:还没有,但客户已经同意今天下午午餐后来公司确定方案。
E: Will we need to work after hours?
E:我们需要加班吗?
A: More than likely, yes. We’ll try to avoid that, but some of the teams may need to put in some extra hours.
A:可能会。我们会尽力避免这种情况,但某些组可能需要额外工作一些时间。
E: Will we be paid over-time?
E:那我们会有加班费吗?
A: Unfortunately, you will not receive extra pay for extra hours on this project, but keep track of your hours and you can take time off in lieu.
A:抱歉,大家不能从这次任务中得到加班费,但请记好自己的加班小时数,可以此来换取休假时间。