Making Appointments
发布时间:2018年01月26日
发布人:nanyuzi  

Making Appointments

 

商务约会

 

 

A: Snow Advertising, Ed speaking.

 

A斯诺广告公司,我是艾德。

 

 

B: Good afternoon, Ed. This is Jane from Creation Limited. Is this a convenient time for you?

 

B下午好,艾德。我是创造有限公司的简。现在您说话方便吗?

 

 

A: I’m about to rush off to a meeting, but I have a few minutes.

 

A我这就要去参加一个会议,但我还有几分钟的时间。

 

 

B: I won’t take up much of your time today, then. I was wondering if we could schedule a meeting with you to go over our new products.

 

B我不会耽误您太多的时间。我想知道我们能否安排一个会议来介绍一下我们的新产品。

 

 

A: Sure. When were you thinking?

 

A当然可以。你认为什么时间合适?

 

 

B: Whenever is convenient for you. We’ve got someone from the headquarters in your area Monday and Tuesday of next week.

 

 

B只要您方便就行。下星期一和星期二,我们总部会派和你们对口的人来。

 

 

A: I won’t be free until Thursday, I’m afraid.

 

A恐怕我到星期四才能有空。

 

 

B: OK, how about 2 o’clock on Thursday?

 

B好吧,那星期四下午两点怎么样?

 

 

A: Sounds good. How much time do you think we need? I can book a room.

 

A听起来不错。你认为我们需要多少时间?我可以订个房间。

 

 

B: An hour should be sufficient. If anyone else from your company is interested, feel free to bring them along.

 

B一个小时应该够了。如果你们公司还有人对这个会议感兴趣,也把他们带过来吧。

 

 

A: I will do. I’ll see you on Thursday then.

 

A我会的。那就星期四见。

 

 

B: Thank you, Ed. I look forward to seeing you then.

 

B谢谢您,艾德。期待与您的见面。