Small Talk in the Car
车内闲谈
A: So, how long have you been working for the company?
A:那么,您在公司工作多长时间了?
B: I’ve been with the company for just over two years now.
B:我在公司刚待了两年多。
A: Do you like it?
A:您喜欢这个公司吗?
B: I love it. I feel very well taken care of with this company. It offers flexible working hours and great benefits. How about you?
B:非常喜欢。我觉得公司很照顾员工。它给我们提供了灵活的工作时间和丰厚的福利待遇。您觉得呢?
A: I’ve only worked here for about 6 months now.
A:我在这里刚刚工作了6个月左右。
B: What do you think of it so far?
B:那目前为止,您对公司的感觉怎么样?
A: I like it. I wasn’t expecting there to be so much travel with this role, so I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
A:我喜欢这家公司。原先我没想到这个职位会有这么多的旅行机会,所以我感到很惊喜。
B: Where were you before you took this role?
B:您在接受这个职位之前在哪里工作?
A: I used to work for our main competitor.
A:我曾经为我们的主要竞争对手工作。
B: You’re kidding! How does our company compare?
B:您是在开玩笑吧!那相比之下,我们公司怎么样?
A: Well, obviously I think it’s got a lot more potential than my old company – otherwise I would have stayed there!
A:嗯,很明显,我认为比我的前任公司更有潜力,不然,我就待在原公司了!
B: Of course. Is this your first time to this city?
B:当然。您是第一次来这个城市吗?
A: Yes, unless you count the time my parents took me here when I was a baby!
A:算是吧,除非您把我小时候父母带我来的那次也算上。