Making a Complaint
投诉
A: This is Modern Company, Tony speaking. How may I help you?
A:现代公司,我是托尼。您需要什么帮助吗?
B: I’d like to make a complaint about a recent delivery.
B:我想就近期的一次发货提出投诉。
A: Can I take your reference number, please?
A:能告诉我您的发货号吗?
B: It’s W32 9A5.
B:是W32 9A5。
A: And your name, please?
A:请问您的姓名是?
B: This is Mia calling, from Imagination Media.
B:我是想象传媒的米娅。
A: And what is the problem, Mia?
A:有什么问题,米娅?
B: The light bulbs that I ordered for the department were delivered today, and nearly all of them were broken.
B:今天我收到了为部门订购的灯泡,但几乎所有的灯泡都坏了。
A: I’m so sorry about that. If you let me know how many are broken, we can replace them for you immediately.
A:非常抱歉。如果您能告诉我受损灯泡的数量,我们会立即为您更换。
B: Let’s see… That’s 75 light bulbs. To be honest, I find this quite unsatisfactory. If this happens again, I’m going to have to find another supplier.
B:让我看看……有75个。老实说,我对这次供货很不满意。如果再次发生此类事情,我就得另找供货商了。
A: Again, my apologies. To show you our appreciation for your business, we’ll take 25% off your bill.
A:我再次表示歉意。为表示我们对贵公司的感谢,我们将免除您25%的账单金额。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: You’re welcome.
A:不用谢。