Booking a Meeting Room
预订会议室
A: Can I help you?
A:有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B: I’d like to book a room, please.
B:我要预订一个房间。
A: OK. What date are you looking at?
A:没问题。您预订哪一天?
B: I’d like to book the room for next Wednesday.
B:我要预订下星期三的。
A: What time next Wednesday?
A:下星期三的什么时候?
B: I’ve just got to check my notes here… yes, here it is. Do you have anything available from 3:00 to 4:15?
B:我得查一下笔记,啊……在这儿。下午3:00到4:15有空房吗?
A: How many people do you need the room for?
A:您需要能容纳多少人的房间?
B: Let me just do a quick check here, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8... eight people. Oh, and me. That’s nine people.
B:我快速算一下,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8……8个人,哦,加上我,一共9个人。
A: Unfortunately, we don’t have any rooms for nine people available at that time. If you can change the time to 2:30 to 3:45, you can have Conference Room 1.
A:很遗憾,那个时间段没有能容纳9个人的房间。如果您能把时间改到下午2:30到3:45,第一会议室可以用。
B: That will work. Thanks a lot.
B:可以,谢谢你。
A: Not a problem. Do you need to reserve anything for the meeting? A projector, interactive whiteboard, video conferencing, etc.?
A:不客气。会议需要准备什么东西吗?比如投影仪、互动白板、视频会议设备,等等。
B: Actually, we could use some flip charts.
B:实际上我们要用一些活动挂图。
A: OK, we’ll make sure they are in the room for your meeting.
A:好的。我们会确保到时您的会议室里准备好挂图。