商务职场口语70
发布时间:2019年04月09日
发布人:nanyuzi  

交货日期

 

Time of the Delivery


A: If I remember correctly, time of delivery is another point on which we differ.


A如果我没记错,关于发货时间我们还未达成一致。



B: That’s right. Let’s go into details.


B是的。我们具体谈谈吧。



A: OK. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We’d like them to be there in time for our Christmas sales.


A好的。我希望能在9月底前发货。我们想让这批货及时赶上圣诞大促销。



B: Christmas doesn’t come until almost the end of the year, right?


B圣诞不是年底才到吗?



A: But, in the United States the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25.


A但是,美国的圣诞季在12月25日前的一个月左右就开始了。



B: Well, I’m afraid it’ll be difficult for us to advance the time of shipment. Our manufacturers are fully committed at the moment.


B可是,提前运输对我们来说恐怕会有困难。我们的制造商这个时候都很忙。



A: I hope you’ll try to get them to step up production.


A希望您可以试着让他们提高产量。



B: As new orders keep pouring in, the workers are working three shifts to step up production.


B随着新订单的不断增加,工人们已经采用三班倒来提高产量了。



A: If that’s the case, there’s nothing more to be said.


A如果是那样,那也没什么可说的了。



B: I’m sorry.


B抱歉。



A: What’s your last word as to the date then?


A那你们最终会什么时候发货?



B: I said by the middle of October. This is the best we can promise.


B十月中旬。这是我能承诺的最早时间了。



A: All right, I’ll take you at your word.


A好吧,我接受您给的时间。



B: Good. Let’s call it a deal. We’ll do our best to advance the shipment, but your L/C should be opened early September.


B好。那就这样定了。我们会尽力提前安排运输,但是您的信用证应该在九月初就开立。



A: I promise.


A我答应您。