1. A: Mr. Brown, we feel very regretful that we can’t supply the goods you ordered.
A:布朗先生,很遗憾,我们无法提供订单上的货物。
B: Oh, why?
B:噢,为什么呢?
A: It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
A:我们目前无法给您发3000台。
2. A: The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.
A:下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。
B: Please state your opinions about it.
B:请陈述您的意见。
3. A: A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.
A:去年从贵方订购的大量床罩到达我方时发现有污渍。
B: We are terribly sorry for the trouble we brought.
B:给您带来麻烦我们深感抱歉。
4. A: We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
A:根据我方惯例,我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险。
B: That is acceptable.
B:这可以接受。
5. A: What do you expect for the insurance?
A:贵方对保险有什么要求么?
B: Please insure us Against All Risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
B:请给发往纽约的价值30万美元的5000台“蝴蝶”牌缝机保一切险。