1. A: We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulties.
A:要强调的是,货物延误毫无疑问会给我们带来很多麻烦。
B: Terribly sorry. We will try our best.
B:实在抱歉。我们会尽力的。
2. A: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
A:我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷,不要诉诸法律了。
B: We will think about it.
B:我们会考虑的。
3. A: Something goes wrong with the delivery procedure.
A:发货程序上出了问题。
B: We prefer a definite date.
B:我们需要确切的日期。
4. A: Where do you want to have arbitration held?
A:你希望在哪里进行仲裁?
B: If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan.
B:如果是我方递交案例,仲裁的地点就在日本。
5. A: Must we accept the arbitration result?
A:我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?
B: The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.
B:仲裁委员会的决定被视为最终裁决,双方都要履行。