1. A: Which term of payment do you recommend?
A:你们推荐哪种支付方式?
B: We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
B:我们提议装船后电汇。
2. A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.
A:我想知道贵方是否接受了我方的索赔。
B: We have decided to compensate your loss.
B:我们已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。
3. A: We claim for compensation.
A:我们要求赔偿。
B: I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider to allowance.
B:对此事做了调查之后,我们会考虑补偿事宜。
4. A: According to the contract, you should compensate all our loss.
A:根据合同,贵方应该赔偿我方所有损失。
B: I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
B:我明天会去贵公司面谈索赔事宜。
5. A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.
A:我打电话过来是想知道贵方是否接受了我方的索赔。
B: We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
B:我们将给贵方的账户打入760英镑,以赔偿所短缺货物的价值和检验费用。