1. A: Your goods arrived are badly damaged.
A:货物抵达时损坏得很严重。
B: The claim should be referred to the insurance company.
B:贵方应该向保险公司索赔。
2. A: Our competitor must not be allowed to get wind of our plan.
A:千万别让竞争对手听到我们的计划。
B: Such security measures may make you more at ease.
B:这种保密措施也许会让你放心些。
3. A: But inflationary pressures often take time to abate.
A:但通胀压力往往需要时间来缓解。
B: Perhaps the biggest problem concerns political good faith.
B:也许,最棘手的问题是关于政治诚意。
4. A: And you are not represented at present.
A:贵公司目前尚未有合适的代理人。
B: Right.
B:是的。
A: We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.
A:我们自荐能够成为贵方产品的代理商。
5. A: Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
A:王先生,很遗憾我们不能接受您的提议。
B: When the time is coming, please take us into consideration.
B:如果时机成熟了,请考虑我们。