接待入住(未预定)
Receive a Guest Who Hasn’t Reservation
A: Good afternoon. Is there a vacant room here?
A:下午好,还有空房间吗?
B: We’re practically full up, but I’ll see. What do you want, a single room or a double one?
B:我们宾馆几乎满了,我来看看。您想要什么样的房间,单人间还是双人间?
A: A single room, preferably with a bath.
A:单人间,最好是带浴室的。
B: How long do you plan to stay?
B:您打算住多久?
A: For a week or so.
A:一个星期左右吧。
B: You can have a room on the second floor.
B:您可以住在二楼的一个房间。
A: I hope it’s quiet. I hate noise at night.
A:我希望要安静的房间。我不想在晚上的时候有噪音。
B: I think you’ll find it quiet. It faces the courtyard.
B:我相信您会发现这间房很安静。它面朝庭院。
A: What’s the rate, please?
A:请问房价多少?
B: The current rate is $50 per night.
B:目前的房价是每晚50美元。
A: What services come with that?
A:有什么配套服务?
B: A radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
B:一个收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话、还有一份国际报纸会于每天早上送到您的房间。
A: That sounds good. Well, do you give discount for a week or more?
A:听上去不错。好的,住一个星期或多于一个星期能打折吗?
B: Yes, we give 5% discount for one week, 10% for two weeks and more.
B:可以打折,住一星期有5%的折扣,住两星期以上有10%的折扣。
A: All right, I’ll take a room for a week.
A:好的,我要住一个星期。
B: Will you fill out this form, please? The bellboy will show you up to your room. Your luggage will be brought right up.
B:请您填一下这张表格,好吗?行李员会带您到您的房间。您的行李也会马上送过去的。
A: Can I get dinner here?
A:我能在这里吃晚饭吗?
B: We do serve dinner.
B:我们提供晚餐。
A: I see.
A:我知道了。