商务职场口语89
发布时间:2019年05月09日
发布人:nanyuzi  

结账退房

 

Check Out

 

A: Good morning, Sir. What can I do for you?

 

A早上好,先生。我能为您做什么?

 

 

B: I’m leaving at ten, so I’d like to settle my account now.

 

B我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。

 

 

A: Yes, sir. May I have your room number?

 

A好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?

 

 

B: My room number is 1010, and the name is Green.

 

B房间号码是1010,名字是格林。

 

 

A: Right. Just wait a minute. I’ll get your bill ready for you right away.

 

A好的。请等一下。我马上就把您的账单准备好。

 

 

B: Thanks.

 

B谢谢。

 

 

A: Have you used your mini-bar since breakfast?

 

A早餐以后您用过您的小冰吧吗?

 

 

B: No, I haven’t.

 

B没,我没有用过。

 

 

A: Very good, sir. Here’s your bill. Please check and sign it.

 

A很好,先生。这是您的账单。请核对一下并签上名。

 

 

B: OK. Excuse me, what’s this charge for?

 

B好的。对不起,这笔费用是什么意思?

 

 

A: That’s for the breakfast you ordered from the service.

 

A那是用来付您从客房服务部要的早餐。

 

 

B: Oh, Yes. It’s on Wednesday morning. Sorry about that.

 

B哦,对。那是星期三上午。对不起。

 

 

A: That’s all right. Well, it’s altogether $260.

 

A没关系。嗯,一共是260美元。

 

 

B: Here you are.

 

B给你。

 

 

A: Thank you. Have a nice trip.

 

A谢谢。祝您旅途愉快。