商务职场口语65
发布时间:2019年03月25日
发布人:nanyuzi  

议价全过程

 

Negotiate Price

 

A: Welcome to China, David.

 

A欢迎来到中国,戴维。

 

 

B: How do you do, Jane?

 

B你好,简。

 

 

A: Welcome to this corporation, David. Won’t you please sit down?

 

A欢迎来到本公司,戴维。请坐。

 

 

B: Thank you.

 

B谢谢。

 

 

A: Our representative in your country faxed a letter that you showed an interest in some of our products on display at the October Exhibition there. Now, we’d like to know if you have any specific requirements in mind.

 

A我们在贵国的代表发传真说你们对我们十月份在那边展示的部分产品感兴趣。现在我们想知道你们心中是否已经有了具体的需求。

 

 

B: Yes, we have. I’ve brought with me a list of the quantity of your products we’d like to import for the second half of this year. Here’s a copy of it.

 

B是的。我带来了我们下半年对你们产品的需求量列表。这是复印件。

 

 

A: Good. Well, David, most of the items listed are available this year. I hope we can come to an agreement and sign the contracts soon to enable timely delivery.

 

A好的。嗯,戴维,今年这上面的多数产品都有余存。希望我们能达成一致,尽快签订合同以便及时发货。

 

 

B: I hope so, too. Now, I’d like some of your sales literature and a price list for all of your export articles.

 

B我也是这么想的。现在,我需要一些你们的销售资料和所有出口产品的价格列表。

 

 

A: Here are our catalogue and price list. The catalogue lists all the commodities we export, and the price list gives indicative prices for all our export articles.

 

A这是产品目录和价格表。目录里列出了所有的出口商品,价格表也给出了所有出口产品的指示价格。

 

 

B: Thank you, Jane. What are your normal export terms?

 

B谢谢你,简。你们通常的出口价格条款是什么?

 

 

A: We normally export CFR.

 

A我们以成本加运费价出口。

 

 

B: What commission do you usually pay for your exports? As you know, we import on commission basis.

 

B你们出口产品的佣金通常是多少?你知道,我们是依照佣金基准进口的。

 

 

A: That can be discussed.

 

A这个可以商量。

 

 

B: All right. When can we meet again for more specific details, Jane?

 

B好的。那我们什么时候再见面进行具体的商讨,简?

 

 

A: What about tomorrow morning at nine? I’ll come over to your hotel.

 

A明天早上九点,怎么样?我会到你下榻的宾馆去。

 

 

B: I’ll be expecting you, then.

 

B那我等你。